The Gates of Destiny
Events of the campaign:
- War between Norweth and Qestar was brewing once again.
- Adventurers, including Bethall the Bard, uncover an evil necromancer’s plot to revive the ancient demon queen of darkness using the skulls of her lich servants.
- The adventurers discover ancient ruins from the kingdoms of the first men and learn of Amun the sun god.
- The adventurers are betrayed by Rumorrin, who takes one of the Black Skulls for himself.
- The King of Norweth and the Overlord of Qestar are slain in an epic battle, but the adventurers manage to defeat Veshtazz the necromancer and banish the queen of darkness by sacrificing themselves to become the crown, sword, and shield of Amun. Only Bethall remains after the battle. Rumorrin is slain.
- Sereki, the former patron deity of Rumorrin, accidentally inherits the powers of Darkness from the defeated demon queen.
- Princess Arienne is crowned Queen of Norweth. No new Overlord is chosen in Qestar.